Certificate of excellence templates is used to wish someone’s achievement in a unique way to make them feel special. It is the most elegant way to recognize someone’s effort that they put into achieving their goals. For that purpose, we offer a collection of the best free certificate of excellence templates in various designs to feel valued. You can download it in Word format to enjoy someone’s victory.
These templates are editable and can be used to appreciate the student, employee, sports club member, and others who achieve something successfully, which is not easy. This article covers all the things that you want to know about the certificate of achievement or excellence.
- 1 What is a Certificate of Excellence?
- 1.0.1 Certificate of Excellence 01 1.05 MB 0 downloads
- 1.0.2 Certificate of Excellence 02 65.23 KB 0 downloads
- 1.0.3 Certificate of Excellence 03 26.84 KB 0 downloads
- 1.0.4 Certificate of Excellence 04 65.77 KB 1 downloads
- 1.0.5 Certificate of Excellence 05 369.01 KB 0 downloads
- 1.0.6 Certificate of Excellence 06 47.69 KB 0 downloads
- 2 When we Need Certificate of Excellence
- 3 Things to Appear on Excellence Certificate
- 3.0.1 Certificate of Excellence 11 19,70 KB 0 downloads
- 3.0.2 Certificate of Excellence 12 3.19 MB 0 downloads
- 3.0.3 Certificate of Excellence 13 33.00 KB 0 downloads
- 3.0.4 Certificate of Excellence 14 281.87 KB 0 downloads
- 3.0.5 Certificate of Excellence 14 281.87 KB 0 downloads
- 3.0.6 Certificate of Excellence 16 2.54 MB 0 downloads
- 4 Benefits of Excellence Certificate
- 5 How to Design Certificate of Excellence
What is a Certificate of Excellence?
If you want to appreciate someone for their latest achievement in their field, then giving a certificate of excellence is the best way of recognition. The organization or institute usually gives a certificate of excellence to the person who is part of it and achieves something extraordinary. For example, it is given by an institute to the student for academic achievement and employees to accomplish their tasks on time successfully. It is also helpful to appreciate the sports club member who wins a sports event. It is used for a person or group of people who perform their duties well and achieve a difficult task. It should contain a professional header, receiver name, some details of achievement, signature of the giver, and other things that make it more valuable.
The excellence certificate should be present right after the person’s achievement; it shows your sincerity, and the person feels more appreciated. You can use free, printable, and customizable excellence certificate templates to enjoy someone’s success. The download of these well-designed certificates is just one click away from your gallery and edit to make it as you desire. Some people love golden certificates to appreciate others because it looks more classy and elegant. You can get these beautiful golden certificates of appreciation from our site for free.
When we Need Certificate of Excellence
A certificate of Excellence is needed when you want to praise someone for their incredible achievement. It is the most elegant way to make someone feel special. It is also referred to as Certificate of Achievement or Certificate of Recognition. It works as a reward for the person who puts in their hard work and effort to achieve something which is not easy. It is a nice gesture to acknowledge the person’s dedication to the work; it improves the receiver’s confidence and self-esteem. You can find these certificates for academic and professional purposes from our collection. The common uses of this certificate are as follows:
- Appreciate Students: If you want to appreciate your student for their achievement, then giving a certificate of excellence is the best way to boost their confidence. An appreciation certificate is a reward given to the student who performs something great in their field. It helps them to get more in their life. Get a professional certificate of excellence templates in elegant design and allow you to make changes as you need.
- Recognise Employees: If you want to increase the productivity of your employees, then acknowledge them for their achievement; it boosts their confidence to do more complex work. When employees put in their hard work and effort to accomplish the task assigned by the boss, the boss needs to acknowledge their effort when they achieve it successfully. Find some professional certificate of excellence for employees for a job well done.
- Praise Business partner: Appreciation is a way to say “Congrats” to someone for their excellent job. You should organize an excellence program to praise your business partner for their recent achievement. Try to manage this program right after their achievement because it makes them feel more appreciated. Get your favourite praising certificate for your business partner from our collection to make them feel valued.
Appreciation for Sports Achievement: An athlete always needs acknowledgment for their achievement to get motivated. For that purpose, it is essential to make them feel valued by their sports clubs or institute where they belong to. Just a simple “Congratulations” is not enough to praise someone’s hard work; you should make some effort to appreciate their work. A certificate of excellence is a better way to download a free appreciation certificate for sports achievement and edit it as you desire.
Things to Appear on Excellence Certificate
Everyone needs appreciation for the hard work or effort they put into achieving a difficult task. For that purpose, an appreciation message in certificate form makes them motivated to achieve more things. A collection of amazing certificates of excellence templates helps you acknowledge someone’s effort in an excellent way. To make it useful, ensure the presence of these things on it.
- Title: Title of certificate is one of the essential parts of which type of certificate it is. The title of this certificate should be “Certificate of achievement” or “Certificate of Excellence”.
- Presentation Line: The Presentation line is 3 to 5 words right after the title, which states the presentation of this certificate. Make sure to include it for a professional touch. If you are using our ready-made achievement certificate, then you don’t worry about the presentation line. Just download it and use it by putting the name of the receiver and reward giver.
- Receiver’s name: It must contain the name of the person receiving it. Without writing the receiver’s name, this certificate is useless. It can not be used anywhere to show your achievement if it doesn’t contain your full name.
- Certificate Giver: It should contain the name of the person who gave this award. This certificate is usually given by the head of the organization or institute.
- Statement of appreciation: The statement of appreciation is the line which states why the recipient got this certificate. This line should be written clearly to describe achievement in a few words.
- Date: The date of issuing this certificate to the person who makes some achievement.
- Signature: The signature is mandatory when an organization or institute issues a certificate. To make it valid, the head of the organization should sign it.
Benefits of Excellence Certificate
Appreciation means acknowledging someone’s hard work to accomplish some specific task. It plays a key role in increasing someone’s productivity and boosting the certificate receiver’s confidence to do more things. A simple “thank you” or “Congratulations” isn’t enough to appreciate someone’s work. You can use an excellence certificate to praise someone’s effort and get the below-mentioned benefits.
- Improve productivity: In a workplace, when you appreciate someone’s effort, it increases the productivity of that person. It is the person’s psychology when they appreciate that they want to do more things to feel special in a crowd. If a company or organization wants to improve their productivity, then an appreciation certificate from the boss makes employees feel that their work is valued.
- Boost Career: Acknowledgement is a key to motivate someone to get more in their life. It is the best way to boost someone’s confidence and encourage them to maintain their performance to get better results.
- Build a trusted relationship: The person who gets appreciation for the hard work and effort which they put to achieve seems more dedicated to work. It is the most elegant way to build healthy relationships in the workplace. It seems that more than 60% of employees leave their jobs because they are not appreciated for their hard work. If you don’t want to lose your skilful employees, you need to appreciate them with a professional certificate of excellence. You can see the sample wording for the excellence certificate to make it more effective.
- Raise self-esteem: An appreciated person gains more confidence to do their best in accomplishing complex tasks. It keeps them motivated and raises their low self-esteem. In this way, receiving an excellence certificate helps you perform your job well.
- Encourage learning: Receiving an appreciation certificate in schools shows your teachers’ belief in you that motivates you to learn new things. It looks nice when an organization or institute arranges a program to celebrate someone’s excellent job. Giving an appreciation certificate instead of some simple words is more effective and encourages students to learn.
How to Design Certificate of Excellence
If you are going to make someone feel special for their achievement, then a certificate of excellence is an elegant way to do that. For that purpose, you need to download it from our collection, which is free with a customizable option, or you can create it from scratch by following the below-mentioned steps.
Step1: Download the certificate template from our collection. Open it in the editing tool.
Step2: The title must be on the top of the certificate and bigger than other certificate text. Choose the appropriate color from the color pad and select a font that looks professional, like Arial and Times New Roman.
Step3: After finalizing your certificate title, make a presentation line like “This certificate is presented to” or “Present our”. Make it simple by using 3 or 5 words. Make sure the text size of the presented line is smaller than the title text size.
Step4: Write the name of the person who got this certificate by selecting an appropriate font style. Put the name right after the president line with an accurate alignment.
Step5: Write the certificate giver’s name after the receiver’s name. The certificate giver can be an organization, institute, and other people who want to appreciate your work.
Step6: You should write a date to show when this certificate is issued to the receiver.
Step7: Get the signature of the certificate giver to make it official.